We are experts in NHS and international recruitment campaigns, working in close partnership with our clients to design a bespoke strategy that meets their individual needs.
Thanks to our friendly, professional and consultative approach we have built an extensive network of high-quality healthcare professionals from across the globe who are interested in permanent and medium-term positions. To ensure we match mind-sets as well as skills, we fully brief candidates about client organisations and their values.
As a result, we have successfully recruited more than 2,500 nurses, doctors and allied health professionals to the UK and in the Middle East since 2013.
As an NHS-owned company, we fully understand the needs of hospitals and the challenges of finding the very best staff. For example, in response to nursing staff shortages we have created an international recruitment model based on setting up global partnerships to source and screen suitable candidates.
We have developed and honed our skills in international recruitment over many years. This has enabled us to establish a reputation as being efficient, knowledgeable and cost-effective and can typically deliver a reduction in vacancy rates of 10%.
Key service features
- A bespoke service package and seamless integration with our clients
- Compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel
- Pre-employment document checks in compliance with local standards and legislation
- Support for candidates through Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and
- General Medical Council (GMC) processes
- Assistance with visa applications and relocation
- English language support, including pre-deployment programmes and language proficiency review centres
- Buddy system and aftercare to support staff retention
- Meet and greet at airport on arrival to the UK
- Details of NHS Framework agreements
- GDPR and other Data Protection standards attained
Testimonials from clients
King’s Commercial is a critical partner of the Trust in the execution of our ambitious overseas recruitment. The team have supported the Trust over many years on a number of high volume recruitment initiatives. They have provided excellent expert advice and guidance, making our International Recruitment Initiatives highly successful. Most importantly, they provide a first-class service to the candidates they source and ultimately deploy.
Over the past four years, University College London Hospital (UCLH) has developed a really strong working relationship with King’s Commercial. We have found the team to be friendly, professional and supportive at all times, especially in their approach to planning and preparing interview campaigns. King’s Commercial continue to provide a proactive and bespoke service which has enabled us to recruit many exceptional overseas nurses. This has successfully and significantly reduced our nursing vacancy rate. We are extremely happy and continue to work with the team for our ongoing recruitment requirements.