We are experts in NHS and international recruitment campaigns, working in close partnership with our clients to design a bespoke strategy that meets their individual needs.
Thanks to our friendly, professional and consultative approach we have built an extensive network of high-quality healthcare professionals from across the globe who are interested in permanent and medium-term positions. To ensure we match mindsets as well as skills, we fully brief candidates about client organisations and their values.
As a result, we have successfully recruited more than 1,500 nurses, doctors and allied health professionals to the UK and King’s College Hospital Clinics in the Middle East since 2013.
As an NHS-owned company, we fully understand the needs of hospitals and the challenges of finding the very best staff. For example, in response to nursing staff shortages we have created an international recruitment model based on setting up global partnerships to source and screen suitable candidates.
We have developed and honed our skills in international recruitment over many years. This has enabled us to establish a reputation for cutting client costs. For example, our successful campaigns for King’s have generated cost savings to date of more than £300,000 compared with previous suppliers. We also forge partnerships with international universities to support local workforce development.
Key service FEATURES
- Compliance with the World Health Organization (WHO) Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel
- Pre-employment document checks in compliance with local standards and legislation
- Support for candidates through NMC/GMC processes and revalidation
- Assistance with visa applications and relocation
- English language support, including pre-deployment programmes and language proficiency review centres
- Buddy system and aftercare to support staff retention