Visit from the Christie International
King’s Commercial had the pleasure of welcoming representatives from Christie International of The Christie NHS Foundation Trust to London.
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and The Christie NHS Foundation Trust are working in partnership to provide clinical advice and oversight to help to establish the African Medical Centre of Excellence in Partnership with King’s College Hospital in Abuja, Nigeria. The centre is scheduled to open in 2024 and is set to make a decisive impact on non-communicable disease care across Nigeria and West Africa.
Pictured left to right on the helipad at King’s is: Jirina Baker, Head of Medical Recruitment & Education and Training *, Nigel Brinklow, Head of International Platforms *, Jonathan Martin, Head of The Christie International **, Sue Whitworth, International Delivery Manager **, Ali Yousuf, Project Delivery Lead *
*King’s Commercial Services
** The Christie International
2022 news stories
- Ground breaking ceremony presided over by His Royal Highness, Governor of Jeddah
- King’s Commercial hosts clinical networking event
2021 news stories
- Ceremony marks formal breaking of ground for the construction of African Medical Centre of Excellence (AMCE) in partnership with King’s
- Meeting at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Visit from Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai
- King’s College Hospital Dubai visit
- Ortho-geriatric doctor vacancies
- Consultant Radiologist (breast) vacancies