Visit from Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai
The Commercial team at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust were delighted to welcome a visit by Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai, UAE. Quality and safety is at the heart of what we do and the visit strengthened our collaborative efforts in these two important areas.
Pictured left to right are:
Ali Yousuf (Project Delivery Lead), Roisin Mulvaney (Director of Quality Governance), Helen Fletcher (Deputy Director of Nursing), Aishath Rahila (Head of Quality Governance), Professor Anil Dhawan (Executive Medical Director for KCS), Dr Oliver Long (Denmark Hill Site Medical Director), Nigel Brinklow (Head of International Platforms) and Mike Joyce (Director).
2021 news stories
- Visit from the Christie International
- Meeting at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- King’s College Hospital Dubai visit
- Ortho-geriatric doctor vacancies
- Consultant Radiologist (breast) vacancies