Consultant Radiologist (breast) vacancies
King’s Commercial are currently looking for experienced Consultant Radiologists to work part-time at an NHS hospital in London. The hospital is a university teaching hospital and has highly developed research departments. The roles are on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The successful applicants will work with the existing breast imaging team, providing support for the co-located symptomatic and screening services. You will need to have experience in breast imaging in both the screening and symptomatic settings.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 news stories
- Ground breaking ceremony presided over by His Royal Highness, Governor of Jeddah
- King’s Commercial hosts clinical networking event
2021 news stories
- Ceremony marks formal breaking of ground for the construction of African Medical Centre of Excellence (AMCE) in partnership with King’s
- Visit from the Christie International
- Meeting at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Visit from Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai
- King’s College Hospital Dubai visit
- Ortho-geriatric doctor vacancies