King’s Commercial attends Singapore trade mission
King’s Commercial attended another very successful trade mission to Singapore, hosted by the British High Commission and coinciding with Med Fair Asia (MFAMMA).
Attending were several NHS Trusts and UK healthcare companies and suppliers, along with government trade representatives from the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and Japan.
New connections were made and opportunities were discussed, which we look forward to developing further.
2022 news stories
- King’s Commercial returns to Dubai
- Visit from The Speciality Hospital team
- King’s Commercial attends the NHS Confederation Conference
- Jordan and Bahrain visit
- Ground breaking ceremony presided over by His Royal Highness, Governor of Jeddah
- King’s Commercial hosts clinical networking event
2021 news stories
- Ceremony marks formal breaking of ground for the construction of African Medical Centre of Excellence (AMCE) in partnership with King’s
- Visit from the Christie International
- Meeting at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Visit from Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai
- King’s College Hospital Dubai visit
- Ortho-geriatric doctor vacancies
- Consultant Radiologist (breast) vacancies