King’s Commercial will again be in the Philippines, recruiting experienced nurses for jobs at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust between 23rd and 27th March 2020.
There will be interviews in:
Cebu — 23rd and 24th March
Iloilo — 24th March
Manila — 26th and 27th March
Interviews are available on those dates for nurses specialising in the following clinical groups:
- Critical Care
Interview requirements are that all applicants have at least 12 months post registration experience and are currently working in an acute hospital setting.
IELTS Level 7 in all modules and 6.5 in writing, or OET Grade B in all modules and C+ in writing, are also needed to apply.
To learn more and to apply, please contact Omanfil International Manpower Development Corp., quoting the reference ‘KCHM’:
Omanfil Manila — Rolly Surban
2/F Rodeo Building 802 Km. 18 West Service Road, SLEX, Parañaque City, Philippines 1700
Tel. No.: (+632) 821-1650 to 55
Please share this with your professional network, and all the best to the candidates who apply.
2022 news stories
- Ground breaking ceremony presided over by His Royal Highness, Governor of Jeddah
- King’s Commercial hosts clinical networking event
2021 news stories
- Ceremony marks formal breaking of ground for the construction of African Medical Centre of Excellence (AMCE) in partnership with King’s
- Visit from the Christie International
- Meeting at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Visit from Aishath Rahila, Head of Quality Governance, King’s College Hospital Dubai
- King’s College Hospital Dubai visit
- Ortho-geriatric doctor vacancies
- Consultant Radiologist (breast) vacancies