King’s Commercial is a wholly owned subsidiary of King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
We explore commercial ventures on behalf of the Trust, both locally and internationally, enabling public and private sector bodies to benefit from our expertise. All income that we generate is reinvested in the Trust’s NHS activity.
To discuss commercial opportunities, please use the contact form on the Contact us page or call +44 (0)20 3299 5656.
We have developed an international offering in three key areas based on our key strengths:
- Medical Staff
- Nursing Staff
- Allied Health Professionals
- Consultancy on service and facility set-up
- Advice and ongoing oversight on safety and quality assurance
- Licensing of KCH clinical pathways, policies and processes
- Ongoing integration with KCH London including visiting doctor programmes and second opinions
- Clinical Observership placements for medical, nursing and AHP staff
- King’s International Fellowship
- Bespoke training packages
Why King’s Commercial?
Our mission is to export the best of KCH internationally, focusing on our specialist expertise in healthcare recruitment, clinical services and education & training.
We have a major involvement in a number of leading outsourced services and joint ventures worldwide, including the set-up and establishment of King’s College Hospital in Dubai, and have a raft of projects in the pipeline.
For latest news and announcements please see our news page.
About King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of London’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals. It is home to world-renowned services including liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, haemato-oncology and fetal medicine, providing treatment for patients in the UK and from around the globe. The Trust is part of King’s Health Partners, an Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC), which brings together world-class research, teaching and clinical practice for the benefit of patients.